Sales and Marketing Representative
Duration: 2023-05-08 - 2023-06-15
Monthly Salary: ₦70,000.00 - ₦90,000.00
Job position: Sales and Marketing Representative
11 Adekoya St, Off College Road, Ogba, Lagos.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Sales and Marketing Representative to help us grow our business. This individual will be responsible for finding new sales opportunities, negotiating deals, and ensuring customer satisfaction. They must be skilled in communicating with potential customers through various channels, such as face-to-face meetings, email, and phone calls. The successful candidate will be competitive, trustworthy, and able to help us achieve our business goals and drive sustainable growth.
- Present, promote, and sell the company’s products/services to leads - Schools, Proprietors, and Stakeholders.
- Generate leads and convert them to customers
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Have a deep understanding of the company’s products/services
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Provide constant feedback to the sales team
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Attend team meetings and event
- Sales lead generation, conversion, and relations management
- Develop strategies to increase the organization’s growth through sales leads generation and conversion.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or marketer in the education sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Must have a working laptop and a working environment
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to meet or exceed the target
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs- following the BT Customer Guidelines Checklist (CGC)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 2+ years relevant experience in the role
- Career growth
- Weekly Allowance
- Yearly Bonus
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday's
- Screening call with the recruitment team
- Online interview with Senior Marketing Manager and product team
- Onboarding Process
Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm)
We recruit and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Click on the Apply Button to forward your CV.