Duration: 2022-01-23 - 2022-01-31
Job position: Web Developer
11 Adekoya St, Off College Road, Ogba, Lagos.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
You will work with the Technical Team, which focuses on characterizing, developing and iterating Binal Technologies product offering for startups and Existing Customer. As a Web Developer, you will work closely with the Product team Manager to build and test new amazing features. You’ll also work on improving and maintaining current features.
Our main focus in 2022 is upgrading specialized perspectives, extending product features and further developing the product performance.
Role activities and responsibilities:
We already have a team of developer who works with us as a full-time on a remote/office basis since 2018, so you would work alongside this person to:
- Plan and prototype new applications.
- Design the architecture of the components of an application.
- Decide on the best technologies and languages for the project.
- Test sites and applications in different browsers and environments.
- Problem-solve, fix bugs in existing projects.
- Test new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases.
- Build and test Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data.
- Research, incorporate and contribute to open-source projects.
- Meet designers, developers and project staff for progress updates.
- Gather requirements from clients and users.
- Learn and test new technologies, frameworks and languages.
- Build and maintain databases.
- Document code, so other developers can understand and contribute to it.
- Attend and speak at web development conferences and workshops.
- Design information architecture within an application or website.
- Train / Guide Students on web development / professional courses.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, React, Angular) etc.
- PHP is essential
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Vital requirements for the Developer:
- A good understanding of other object-oriented programming languages
- Screening call with recruitment team
- Online interview with tech and product team
- Take-home test
- Final round with a founder
- Yearly bonus
- Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Office Based
We recruit and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. your details including your CV can be forwarded or you click the apply button.